In this blog, I will list the top 10 positive changes that can occur in our bodies from utilizing these techniques on a regular basis. As most of us are well aware, the mind and body are connected and directly influence each other.In my previous blog, The Top Ten Mental/Emotional Benefits of Tai Chi, Guided Imagery, & Diaphragmatic Breathing, I listed positive changes that can happen in our brains as a result of applying 3 quick and easy steps.
Here we go:
1.Increases postural stability and control
2. Increases core activation, flexibility, and overall muscle strength
3. Increases proprioception and kinesthesia
4. Boosts energy
5. Promotes better sleep
6. Decreases blood pressure (Hypertension is the #1 contributor to Cardio-Vascular Disease and Strokes)
7. Decreases resting heart and respiratory rate (increased efficiency of the respiratory system)
8. Increases hormone balance (especially hormones related to stress, such as Cortisol)
9. Enhanced immune system
10. Increased balance and coordination
Oxford University Press, Harvard School of Medicine, and Heathline.com, have contributed more details on the benefits and how our bodies benefit from a physiological standpoint. Just click on the hyperlinks that I have provided for you in this blog.
Thank you for reading my blog. For any questions or comments, please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or my website at www.movement4life.org